1.1 Here is some useful information on how our products get to your home:
- Orders placed before 4:00 p.m. on a weekday (excluding national and cantonal holidays) will be shipped the same day.
- Orders received on a Friday after 4:00 p.m. are shipped the following Monday (or Tuesday if the Monday is a national or cantonal holiday).
- We can only send our products to addresses within Switzerland.
- All parcels are delivered via the Swiss Post’s PostPac Priority service, i.e. as a general rule within one to two working days.
- Shipping costs: For product orders worth at least CHF 15.00 there are no shipping costs. For order values below CHF 15.00 shipping costs of CHF 6.60 apply.
We will send you an e-mail as soon as your order reaches the post office so that you can check your order status. You can also track your order here in your customer account on nordicspirit.ch.
In the highly unlikely event that an order is still not received after 10 working days, please contact us. To contact us, please use the information provided on the Contact us page.
1.2 Delivery and Shipping
The Products ordered are delivered by mail. Deliveries are limited to Switzerland; no deliveries can be made to other countries.
As a rule, confirmed orders are delivered to the address indicated on the order confirmation. If the user is not present when the delivery arrives, the ordered Products will be placed in the mailbox where possible. If this is not possible, the user will receive a note inviting him or her to collect the delivery from the post office. The order does not become void and cannot be refunded if the package is not collected from the post office within the specified period. JTI may freely dispose of Products which are not collected from the post office and are returned to the sender. However, the user may request re-delivery of Products of the same type and in the same quantity if they are available in stock by paying in advance the return shipping charges and the charges for re-delivery.
Upon receipt of the delivery, the consumer has 48 hours to make a complaint if the Products received do not comply with the order placed. On expiry of this period, the delivered Products are considered to have been accepted.
1.2.2 Shipping costs
For product orders worth at least CHF 15.00 there are no shipping costs. For order values below CHF 15.00 shipping costs of CHF 6.35 apply.
1.2.3 Delivery Time
As a general rule, orders are delivered within two working days. However, according to circumstances, the delivery time may vary. It is not possible to select a precise time of delivery, nor is it possible to request a specific delivery date.
No deliveries are made on Sundays or on national and cantonal holidays.
Dagmersellen, February 2020